If you would like to become a member of the Ross-on-Wye Community Development Trust and receive information about us including newsletters and details of our volunteering opportunities, please complete the form and we’ll add you to our mailing list.
Membership is currently free and you will also be able to vote in our Annual General Meetings.
Benefits of membership:
- You can show your support for Ross CDT and its work
- You can receive regular email updates about our work (or opt out)
- Members can vote at the AGM and other meetings, to select trustees and shape our future direction
- Organisational members are entitled submit information about their services, events and volunteer vacancies to Ross Neighbourhood News, which will be delivered through every letterbox in Ross-on-Wye five times a year
- Organisational members will have opportunities to advertise their services, events and volunteer vacancies on the Ross CDT website